Duties of the Board
(a) Consider all matters relating to the evangelistic work of the Diocese.
(b) Administer all special departments of the Diocesan's evangelistic work either directly or through a special committee appointed for the said purpose.
(c) Assist Parish Committees and District Councils in organizing special evangelistic efforts.
(d) To do all things capable of fostering a missionary spirit in the Church and to act in accordance with the conditions mentioned in Chapter I Rule 3 Clause 2.
(e) Carry out missionary propaganda through deputation, magazines, literature etc.
(f) Apply annually to the Finance Board for necessary grants for operations.Designation : Member
CSI Madhya Kerala Diocesan Office, Cathedral Road, Kottayam, Kerala, Pin- -686 001
- Thiruvalla District
Thiruvalla District council is consisted of Karikkuzhy, Kaviyoor, Kumbanad, Kunnamthanam, Kuttoor, Mundiappally, Perumthuruthy, Poovathoor, Thalavady, Tholassery, Valanjavattom, and Warikkadu pastorates.Designation : District Chairman
CSI St. Thomas Church, Kumbanad
- Year of the Formation : 1931
- Year of Pastorate Formation : 1975
- Total Members of the Congregation: 436
- Total Families in the Congregation : 114
- Total Land : 76.53 Are
- Name of the Presbyter from the Congregation: Late Very Rev. I. C. Kurian, Late Rev. M. V. Pothen, Rev. Jiji John Jacob, and Rev. Christopher Jacob Kurien
CSI St. Thomas Church, Kumbanad P. O., Pathanamthitta - 689 547.
Location : click here