Children’s Welfare Board
Responsibilities of Children’s Welfare Board
Duties of the Board
(a) Regarding running of establishments like hostels, daycare centres etc.
(b) All matters relating to the welfare of children.Designation : Member
CSI Madhya Kerala Diocesan Office, Cathedral Road, Kottayam, Kerala, Pin- -686 001
CSI St. Stephen’s Church, Mundiappally
- Year of the Formation : 1867
- Name of the Founder : Rev. W. Johnson
- Year of Pastorate Formation : 1949
- Total Members of the Congregation: 1500
- Total Families in the Congregation : 250
- Total Land : 3.03 H.
- Name of the Bishop from the Congregation: Rt. Rev. Johncy Itty(Bishop)
- Name of the Presbyters from the Congregation: Late Rev. T. V. Kuruvilla, Late Rev. T. V. Abraham, Late Rev. K. V. Varkey, Late Very Rev. K. K. Chandy, Late Rev. M. O. Jacob, Rev. P. K. Chacko, Rev. Viju Varkey George, Rev. Shibin Varghese, Rev. Sunil Chandy, and Rev. Lalji M. Philip.
- Name of the Sisters from the Congregation: Sr. Ammini Philipose
CSI St. Stephen’s Church, Mundiappally P. O., Pathanamthitta - 689 581.
Location : click here
- Mundakayam Dist. Sunday School
Mundakayam Dist. Sunday SchoolDesignation : District Convener