Mission Fields Associated
‘God’s Love put into Action’ is the motto of the CSI Telangana Mission. Formerly known as the Andhra Mission, the mission work officially began on 20th October 1967 by the Very Rev. P. O. Ninan Achen and Nancy Kochamma. The missionary couple travelled to Mogullapally and lived with the people of this land for 18 long years! At that time, there were no hospitals, schools for economically backward communities, no post office, police station, or good drinking water and electricity facility.
But today, after 55 years, through the hard work of the missionaries, the Mission has established the CSI Homeopathy Hospital at the centre of Mogullapally. The Missionaries were able to dedicate 13 churches in an area of around 45 villages. There are more than 150 children studying in the CSI Nirmala E/M Primary School from Nursery to Vth. God has brought a tremendous change in the lives of the people of this interior part of Telangana, because of the vision and the deep burden of the Youth Movement of the CSI Madhya Kerala Diocese.
At the heart of our Mission is the zeal to make a change, a difference in the lives of the people who are struggling in the lower strata of society. Today, the mission requires members who are committed to doing service for the Mission and country. We need teachers, nurses, lab technicians and anybody with a heart to do the work of the Lord.Designation : Missionary-in-Charge
CSI Mission House, Mogullapally P. O., Jayashankar Bhupalpally, Telangana - 506 366.
CSI St. Andrew’s Church, Piravom
- Year of the Formation : 1888
- Name of the Founder : Rev. J. H. Osmaston
- Year of Pastorate Formation : 1888
- Total Members of the Congregation : 630
- Total Families in the Congregation : 140
- Total Land : 2 Acre,17 Cent
- Name of the Catechist / Church Worker from the Congregation: T. J. Peter
CSI St. Andrew’s Church, Piravom, Pin - 686 664.